Monday, February 4, 2008

Yes We Can

I sort of love this.

Although I've been decided on supporting Barack Obama for awhile, I've been hesitant to write about it, because I don't want this blog to be marred by politics and political jargon and the idea of picking a side.

But this man, this man could bring so much to our nation. He has a vision, he has ideas, and he inspires.

So while I step away from letting this blog deviate into something I don't really want it to be, I want you to look at this man and think about what our world, or nation could be.

Tomorrow is Super Tuesday. 22 states will be deciding which candidate should be given the nomination for the General Election in November. The democrats are loaded, not gonna lie. We've got the potential to really turn around everything that George Bush has done to our nation, our economy, and to the international system.

So who do we pick?

Well look at this man... I think he is a pretty good candidate don't you? A few years ago I thought our nation was lost, I thought it would be very difficult to fix. But with this man, we CAN fix it.



BARACK OBAMA FTW 08!

1 comment:

ms said...

you're damn right we can.