Saturday, February 16, 2008

At Home Pt. 2

Let's see... it's 11:30 on a Saturday morning and I'm actually awake. There is something strangely bizarre in that. Maybe because I went to bed oddly early again last night? I wasn't planning on going to bed early. I was actually planning on going downtown to visit some of the guys who go to UW-Madison. But my parents failed to tell me ahead of time that I wouldn't have access to a car all weekend. So I was stuck at home, where I wrestled/fought with my sister all evening.

After my last post I did a little laundry (ok, A LOT of laundry) and watched TV. It's a hard life, I know. My mom made this really fucked up pizza for dinner. She felt bad that I couldn't go to Brick's last weekend, so she tried to recreate my favorite spicy chicken pizza. Yeah, didn't work so well. I mean it tasted good, but yeah, it was like slop.

Then last night my mom told my sister and I the "Fucks sisters" story. Apparently she went to school (all the way from kindergarten through high school) with a set of twins called Karen and Sharon Fuchs. Now my Mom went to Catholic school, and in Wisconsin catholic school means all of the nuns are German or Polish. So apparently they always called these sisters the "fucks" sisters, and apparently it was really funny. Now that story isn't THAT funny, but the way my mom was absolutely dying when she told it to me was funny. Oh the fucks sisters.

Other than that nothing much has happened. I'm watching MADE right now? Oh, and I still need to take pictures of the snow! SPEAKING OF... apparently its supposed to shit snow out of the sky tonight and tomorrow, so HOPEFULLY I will be able to make it back to school.


-------------------------

*ALSO*

Apparently this is my 50th post. Holy Damn!

1 comment:

ms said...

COME BACK TO ME.