Sunday, February 24, 2008

Victory Pizza

My IM Indoor Soccer Team got to order a victory pizza today. Why? Oh, because we are CHAMPIONS. Yeah, so we won the Independent Co-Ed Division. Sort of. It's a funny story. There were only two teams in our division. We played the regular season in a Residence Division. We went 0-3 and we definitely thought our season was over. Then Tamsen, the head of IMs, e-mails me about tournament play, and I was like "what the hell?" Then I figured out that we got to play because we were oneof two Independent teams. So we automatically proceeded to the finals. And then we won. So we are officially champions.

Next week (or the week after, not sure) we get to play the winners of the Residence division, which pretty much means we are going to get our asses handed to us. BUT WHO CARES, we are still champions.

AND WE GET FREE IM CHAMPION T-SHIRTS, AND I'M GOING TO WEAR MINE EVERYDAY.

Cheers (holding up victory pizza)!

No comments: