Monday, February 18, 2008

Why Uof C Rocks Pt. 2

Reason #2 Why the UofC Rocks: IGLIKA
-----------------------------------------------------

So I got trapped in Wisconsin and missed my bio midterm this morning. I sent this kinda sketchy e-mail to my professor explaining my predicament, and essentially telling her that I would come when I could. Well I got there at 3:30... about five hours late for my test. At first Iglika was a bit pissed off that I was late, but she let me take the test. Then I pulled a little bit of old school "Nora the Teacher's Pet" magic and busted out my Biotech Lab Manual from High School, which I brought from home specifically to share with Iglika so I could win some brownie points. SHE TOTALLY BOUGHT IT! By the time I was done with a test she not only offered me cinnamon rolls, for making it to the test, but she also called me an amazing student. AHAHAHAHA! I don't know how she went from hating me to loving me, but I did it somehow. I've got another little brownie up my sleeve for her too... my stepdad knows the guy who wrote the book we are reading for her class. I'll probably pull that one out around finals...

So reason #2 Why UofC rocks... IGLIKA makes core bio supereasy!

No comments: