Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pool

I've forgotten how nice it is to go swimming. This is probably a result of the fact that I don't really have the time to go to the pool very often, even though its like a block away. The open swim hours aren't that great, as they fall between 6-9, which is usually when I have meetings or am eating dinner. BUT NOT ANYMORE. Now that MUNUC is past, I've got Tuesdays and Thursdays open from about 8 on, so I've decided that I'm going to swim! I've been twice already, and my muscles sort of hate me for it. I'm more out of shape than I thought I was, which means going to the pool has been a good idea. In honor of my triathlon plans I'm going to try to keep going twice a week until spring break, where a major overhaul of my training will most certainly be occurring. Mostly because I'll have access to a bike again. Oh my bike. I seriously need spring or a trainer FAST or my mind might explode. I miss riding more than just about anything, and its driving me mad. And the pool can't really step in for that. Darn.

No comments: