Sunday, January 20, 2008

WHAT A WEEKEND

WOW.

That's all I can really say about how amazing this weekend has been. Seriously, its been the craziest weekend of my life!

NOT.

Its just a little after midnight on a Saturday night, and I'm blogging. Yeah, sounds pretty fucking sad doesn't it? Well maybe if it wasn't 1 degree outside (feels like -17!) I wouldn't be sitting around here?!?

Last night it was fucking cold too, but I was stuck inside with a crazy upset stomach. The roomates and I watched Live Free or Die Hard. The movie was pretty awesome, not gonna lie. Bruce Willis blew up a helicopter with a cop car, and then managed to not get blown up by a F-35 while driving a semi. That's about all I remember though. Oh and some random guy I've never seen in my life was watching with us. He was just chilling out in the middle of my room, didn't say a word to us. Fucking weird.

So today, Saturday, has been lame as hell. I've watched about ten episodes of Shameless. Shameless is great. It's this BBC comedy/drama about this huge family that lives in the slums of Manchester. They get into all sorts of trouble, but somehow manage to get out of it. I especially like it because James McAvoy was in it for awhile. He played this dude who stole cars, but then he accidentally killed a guy and had to "vanish." It's entertaining enough, I guess.

Oh, I did have about an hour of genius tonight. I got almost all of my abroad application done. All I've got left is the supplementary question: "What do you expect to gain from the experience of living abroad?” I have no idea how I'm going to answer that yet, so I'll have to sleep on it. For now I'm going to keep watching Shameless, because THERE IS NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

Wow, that was rant-y. Just like my last one. Shit.

No comments: