Monday, January 21, 2008

DONE!

So I just finished my Civ Abroad App. I'm really happy that I've got that monkey off of my back. The Additional Statement was really hard, but I think what I've come up with is pretty good. I hope?

I've got a few hesitations about turning it in quite yet. I feel like I might wake up in the middle of the night and have this incredible epiphany or something. I don't know, it could happen?

So I'm going to hang onto the app for two days or so. I'll turn it in over lunch on Thursday. And then I'll go to Celine to see if she's done the rec yet?

Oh man, I'm so nervous about this. Everyone has said that I should get in no problem, but that's what I'm worried about. What if there is a problem? Or what if I don't get in? I think my heart would be broken or something. I just don't want to go into this all cocky and sure that I'm a shoe-in, because I don't want to get hurt if it doesn't work.

Wow, that was deep. I think that's how I am all of the time? Fuck Mark.

1 comment:

ms said...

nora you're the deepest person i know.
my most recent blogpost takes the cake on deepness, however. deepness? deepity? i think you get my point.