Friday, January 18, 2008

I Figured Out Why I Hate Biology

I'VE DONE IT ALL BEFORE.

Yeah, my bio class is like the same thing as biotech senior year of High School. Too bad the UofC doesn't take biotech credits. Then I'd be in some sweet, or not so sweet, topics class and almost done with core science. Ugh, it makes me so angry that I'm wasting my life learning the same things over and over again.

Seriously. I spent two hours reading like 40 pages of Biology and then I had to answer five questions to hand in. I get to the questions and they are like "What is gel electrophoresis and how does it work?" Are you fucking kidding me? I spent a whole semester on this stuff less than two years ago. I might seem like a slacker but I still remember how to run a gel.

So basically I just wasted two hours of my life reading something I already pretty much knew, to answer some questions that I could have answered two years ago.

WASTE OF TIME. WASTE OF MY LIFE.

Who really cares about Biology anyways? Oh wait, the UofC apparently.

No comments: