Friday, January 11, 2008

Being A Teenager

So I've got about 16 hours of my teenage life. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. In a way my teenage years have been pretty amazing. I mean High School was pretty fun, and starting college has been quite the adventure. In a different way my teenage years have sort of sucked, what with the stuff involving my Dad and Stepdad, and brother to some extent.

I guess I'm sad to see my teenage years pass. I don't have as much of an excuse for being immature, irresponsible, annoying, hyperactive, mostly I don't have an excuse for acting like a twelve year old. I'm going to try to live it up a bit my last few hours. Just be real immature and stuff, for old time's sake.

On the other hand, turning 20 should be pretty cool. In all honesty this next decade will probably be the most exciting, and important of my life. This is the time where I will be shaping who I am, based on what I want to become and do with my life. There is a lot of potential for the next 10 years, and I'm looking forward to it.

But in the meantime I've got 16 hours and 50 minutes to be a teenager.

No comments: