Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Make That 21 Books

Yeah seriously.

What is wrong with professors this quarter?

Not only is my pocketbook empty, but I don't think it is humanly possible for me to read every single one of these books.

I'm pretty sure the mailroom is going to hate me by the end of this too, which is so not my fault.

God.

The new additions to my quickly growing library are:

Contemporary Global Problems 2 (Intn'l Studies 23102)
-Resource Wars: The New Landscape of Global Conflict, Klare
-Water: The Fate of Our Most Precious Resource, De Villeirs
-AIDS in the twenty-first century: disease and globalization, Barnett & Whiteside
-The Age of Migration, Castles & Miller
-Global Cvenant: The Social Democratic Alternative to the Washington Consensus, Held

And seriously, if any of these books sound interesting to you, you can totally borrow them when the quarter is over.

Maybe it's a good thing I don't have a roommate so I can use the other set of shelves?

But seriously, 21 books. You've got to be kidding me.

No comments: