Saturday, March 15, 2008

You've Said It All

I've been receiving postcards from my friends who are abroad lately. Thanks a lot kids, and keep sending them, because they make my ugly MaxP room more pretty.

Also, the title of this blog is in honor of my Wisconsin Badgers. They've made it to the Big Ten Finals for the second year in a row, and hopefully they will win this time. I'm looking forward to watching the game tomorrow afternoon on my shitty yet amazing TV.

I don't really have anything to blog about. I just felt like I needed to because I just finished my International Studies project. That means I have only one class left to worry about for finals: War and the Nation State. It will probably kick my ass, but I think studying ALL DAY AND NIGHT tomorrow will help me out. Kinda excited for that. Not.

I'm heading to the MOTHERLAND on Tuesday morning. I'm looking forward to a queen sized bed, real food, and no homework for two weeks. I'm not looking forward to the Van Galder bus, seeing 3 feet of snow still on the ground, and having to deal with my brother/family. Should be a fun time, no?

I'm going to celebrate being done with IS by watching an episode of 30 Rock, and then reading for War!

No comments: