Friday, March 21, 2008

BIG DANCE BIG DAY

I've spent the last 24 hours more or less watching basketball (or sleeping). I kind of love it. My bracket has gone to shit already, but I don't even care because the first weekend of March Madness is one of the best weekends of the year. Seriously.

And Wisconsin won their first game. Props. I thought I was going to shit myself for awhile there, but they managed to turn it around and put together a pretty convincing victory. They play again tomorrow at 3:30, which sucks because I have a shift at the libo. Which might actually be ok, because no one will be there, and I will probably watch the game on one of the little TVs in the back and get paid for it. I guess that's ok.

I love March Madness though. Pizza, hot wings, soda, and basketball. That's how you do it.

No comments: