Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pretending to be in Florida

The fam and I went to Lake Geneva for a night, just because. With it snowing outside and like 30 degrees, I pretended we were in Florida because the hotel room we had really reminded me of the one we did have when we were in Orlando like 8 years ago. And I wanted to go to the Beach and be warm. But yeah, we just wandered around and looked at weird stores for awhile. I took some pictures of the *great* time we had. Check them out.



My brother pretty much passed out in the car. He was out for two nights prior with almost no sleep. Lame.


Pissed off in the parking lot. New sunglasses though.


For once I did not have to share a bed with my sister. Although we did fight over who got the far bed (she did, because she cried and got me yelled at by the parents).


Hotel living room/Family cry-baby.


I pretended that wall mural was actually a window looking out on a beach and that it was warm.


We had a kitchen. That was nice too. I guess. I only took like 6 pictures and this was one of them. Weird.


As you can see, we had a thrilling time.

No comments: