Monday, March 31, 2008

Sketchiness Afoot

When did Max P become the sketchy place to live? In the last 24 hours there have been 3, THREE, occurances of outright sketch. I don't know if I can deal with this UofC...

3 Incidents

1. Receiving a phone call at 12:45 am inviting me to a party. Didn't know who it was, and when I hung up the called back immediately. They called me 5 times, and then I disconnected my phone. SKETCHY.

2. The maintenance guy letting himself into our suite at 2 am last night. Yeah some of that might have been confusion on my roommates behalf. Since when is it ok for them to let themselves into my room in the middle of the night. SKETCHY.

3. 3 pm today, a dude apparently wandered around and tried to steal laptops. WHAT THE HELL. How does a random guy get let into the building. SKETCHY.

I may need to leave. Shoot.

No comments: