Thursday, March 6, 2008

1-5

1. As a die hard Wisconsin Badgers fan I am unbelievably excited that they have earned at least a share of the conference title. If they win Saturday it's theirs outright. I don't really understand how the team managed to pull this off this year because they have NO good players, but I'm very proud. I guess a team full of decent players means something in college basketball? Not really sure. I do know that I am pissed off that the Big Ten Tournament moved to Indianapolis... I had so much fun at it last year, it would have been great to go again.

2. I'm such a bitch. Let's just say I said "not you" to a girl's face when she answered her door and asked me who I was looking for. I didn't know how else to respond! I didn't actually know the name of the girl I was looking for, and Anton, who did know her name, had peaced out down the hall. So basically I'm going to have to avoid this girl for awhile. I could and should have apologized... but I think I've let this go for too long that it would be REALLY awkward. Plus, I never see her anywhere... So yeah, one quarter and two weeks of avoiding a first year, sounds fun?

3. I've started compiling a list in my head of all the things I'm going to buy/do when I make more money then both my parents combined. Maybe I'll share it sometime? Let's just say jetskis are DEFINITELY on it.

4. I actually had something semi-important to write about it, which is unfortunate because it's obviously not coming out at all. I think that's the story of my life. Seriously I just spout out random stories and bits of information, and never say anything really important. Like today I explained to Meredyth the four German panzer divisions during World War Two and why they were stupid and didn't conquer the Soviet Union. Cool stuff, I know, but not really important to the here and now. At least I didn't talk about revolving organs (because my brain DOES revolve) or eating playground materials (aka wood), things I've been known to do in the past.

5. Oh, I know. I'm going to a Model UN for the next four days. We are simulating the Cabinet of Empress Cixi of China (circa 1895). It should be pretty good. I would tell you our plans for the cabinet but then I would be eaten alive by the MUN kids at our school who think that secrecy is like god or something. Seriously.

No comments: