Wednesday, May 21, 2008

NYC Day 2 Pictures


Trying to recreate an important scene from Gossip Girl.
So if you watch Gossip Girl you might recall the images they use (constantly) of Serena arriving in Grand Central Station and being spotted ("spotted in Grand Central Station, S back from boarding school..."). I tried to recreate it, but it was hard with my camera and the crowds, but that's what this is supposed to be.



CHINATOWN.
I love this picture. Everything looks so bright and delicious. Before going to Chinatown I felt that everything I'd heard about NYC was a bit of an exaggeration (except Times Square). But I was totally wrong. There was so many people in Chinatown, and so much stuff was going on. It was fabulous.


Neon Nights.
This picture just reminds me of NYC in general. Bright lights and fast cabs going by. I love it.

Hanging out in Times Square at Night.
I though Times Square during the day was incredible. But this was just mindblowing. It felt like it was day time with the amount of lights there were. And there were so many people out, and it was well after 11:30pm.

Bryant Park Fountain.
Ryan and I ended up hanging out in Bryant Park for awhile. Bryant Park is where Fashion Week is held, and it is a fabulous little oasis in the middle of Midtown.

No comments: