Sunday, May 25, 2008

Leaving Chicago

School finishes on the 13th of June for me. Friday the 13th. It's still three weeks out, but with an early move out date (June 6th) and finals, time is running short. That said I've begun to realize that I've only got a three weeks left in Chicago, and little time to enjoy the city. So here is a little list of a few of the things that I would like to try (trrry) to do while I'm still here, seeing as once I leave I won't be back for at least 9 months.

-Goose Island Brewery (great restaurant!)
-Shop the Magnificent Mile one more time (maybe not buy anything though)
-Salonica (cheap yummy breakfast)
-Cafe Korea (best homemade noodles in HP)
-Bike the Lake Shore Path (especially before my bike goes home soon)
-Dinner with Aunt and Uncle
-Get a French Visa (ok I HAVE to do this, but still)

That's it I guess. Might as well keep it short because I am only going to have time to do anything of this for one weekend, and that's a lot of restaurants for two days ;-)

No comments: