Sunday, May 11, 2008

Homework Blitz Weekend

Hey There-

So this weekend is my pre-NYC time to get all of my homework done. I've dubbed it the Homework Blitz weekend because I really like the word blitz. Basically I've got to get all of my work for this coming week and next monday done before I get on a plane to NYC for a week. I could just do whatever I get done and then have work left when I get back, but I really don't like that idea. At all. I know that I'm not going to want to do work when I get back, and on top of that I'm going to need to catch up on about 5 TV shows' finales. So yeah, Homework Blitz Weekend is a go!

This weekend has actually been pretty fun, aside from actually having to do work. Meredyth and Mayon threw a "Nueve de Mayo" party at Mayon's new place. It was a success, in my opinion at least. Yesterday I went to the FOTA Fashion show because Anton and Meredyth were walking in it, and I wanted to see if they had really learned everything they could from Miss J on ANTM. They did pretty good. The runway was like a square which I think threw off everyones walks a little bit because there were awkward corners. But seriously my kids were much fiercer than everyone else. Mad props to them.

Well I'm going to get back to work. I'm reading about the media and its relationship to politics, which is really interesting, but I think I've learned it all from 30 Rock already.

No comments: