Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fantasy Team

Oh, and I also need to brag about my bitchin' Fantasy Giro d'Italia team.

Team

GC Riders
Andreas Kloden
Denis Menchov
Climbers
Alberto Contador
Gilberto Simoni
Sprinter
Mark Cavendish
Domestiques
Marco Pinotti
Jonathan Patrick McCarty
Yoann Le Boulanger
Wildcard
Graeme Brown

Don't worry if you know who none of these people are. The are just some of the best cyclists in the world. I don't know how I managed to fit Kloden/Menchov/Simoni/Contador (the top 4 favorites) on the same team, but I did it. And Cavendish and Brown are not bad sprinters. I might have a slow start, but by the middle of the second week I should be towards the top of the standings, guaranteed.

I guess I sort of love when Grand Tour Season hits.




ALBERTO CONTADOR

Yes, that is him. I totally met him/got an autograph, but was so flustered that I forgot to ask for a picture with him. He is really nice, and kind of really good looking. He also won the Tour de France last year, so he is sort of a big deal. Oh, and he's on my Fantasy Team. Represent.

No comments: