Wednesday, April 2, 2008

This Is Your Life

Goals for Spring Quarter 2008:

1. Bank big benjamins. Like mucho. Paris is going to burn a hole in my wallet. I gotta make as much money as I can.

2. Do *most* of my readings. I always end up slacking off. Not this time.

3. Get into IS Program. I'll do whatever it takes. Except Fortner. You know what I mean.

4. Good grades?

5. Have a superfun time in HP because I might not be back for 9+ months. I might as well enjoy it, because then maybe I won't dread coming back so much?

As the great band Switchfoot once sung:

This is your life, are you who you want to be
This is your life, is it everything you dreamed it would be
When the world was younger and you had everything to lose

So, as much as I would love to be somewhere else, not doing school, this is my life, and I might as well make the best of it.


*6 weeks till NYC!*


No comments: