Thursday, April 17, 2008

Random

So I feel like my blog has really gone downhill? Has it. Probably. Will fix this as soon as I have exciting things to blog about... aka in three and a half weeks when I go to NEW YORK CITY.

For now I think it is important to discuss some of the finer things in my life, aka: tv, food, and well, tv.

To start, its nice finally having The Office back. Its great to look forward to all week long, and they never fail to please me. Not to give too much away, but tonight's joke about Wendy's... priceless. I'm still laughing about it. Meredyth didn't think it was that funny, but seriously girl, it was hilarious. I wish I could be more excited about 30 Rock. It was a great filler show for when there was no new Office and I needed some NBC comedy, but it pales in comparison now. I don't even remember what happened tonight.

So I want to share with you what I had for dinner... oreo pudding. Oh and half a bag of doritos. Um, college student? I think so. Bartlett is just so old. I wandered around for like ten minutes and nothing looked good. Then I found the oreo pudding and peaced the hell out of there. I think I got the oreo pudding because I've never seen it there before. That explains a lot actually.

Ok, back to tv... Survivor. Love it. That is all.

Eh, the stream of consciousness thing doesn't really work for me. It just makes me sound like a fat bitch who watches too much tv. Which is true, minus the fat. I'm not fat.

No comments: