Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sorta Like Siberia?

Its been awhile since I blogged. While like five days, but at my former rate, that is certainly awhile. I've hit that point in the quarter where it feels like there is no end. Just lots of reading, a few papers, exams, etc. While the beginning of the quarter was new and fun, and the end of the quarter is full of excitement for the summer vacation to come, this middle portion is going to be a long march. Probably like walking through Siberia, no end in sight.

As depressing as that sounds, I should be looking forward to the next few steps, but after looking at all of the things listed in my planner for the next three weeks... I don't even really have time to look over.

I should love the quarter system. Short ten-week sessions mean that once you are getting comfortable with a class, finals are in two-weeks. I should be happy its spring and almost summer, but I think the novelty of it being warm has most certainly worn out.

So what do I do? I guess I'll have to read a lot. And probably spend hours upon hours in the library. But I should also remember that this isn't what I've been doomed to forever... just the next three weeks.

=============================

NYC COUNTDOWN = 21 days = 3 weeks

No comments: