Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm Going To Hell

So I'm super poor right now... like INCREDIBLY poor, and really stupid.

I don't know what I was thinking, but I decided it would be cool to buy a new digital camera/camcorder online tonight. It was only like $60, and is actually a really cool camera. BUT I DON'T REALLY HAVE $60 TO SPARE.

What the hell was I thinking.

Of course it's too late now to cancel my order, but still. NO MORE IMPULSE BUYS.

To repent I sent in an e-mail about doing a psych study that will make me $25. And I'm tutoring my van drivers kid.

But still. No spending money for the rest of the week (except maybe CTA to go visit my uncle).

Video Camcorder that I just bought.

Oh, maybe I'll make like a youtube channel or something. That would be ridiculous. But kind of awesome in a creepy sort of way.

No comments: