Thursday, April 3, 2008

Paree

I'm starting to realize how cool it is that I get to live in Paris. At the very very least I will be there for ten weeks, which is more than I could have ever imagined in high school.

At study break tonight I was talking to a few of the first years about going to Paris. They came off as really intrigued, and slightly jealous of what I get to do. That's when it sort of hit me. This is an amazing opportunity. I don't know if it hasn't fully sunk in yet or what, but seriously, amazing.

I've started doing a lot of planning of stuff I want to do while I'm in Europe, but for some reason none of this planning really involves Paris. What am I thinking?!? I should be writing lists of stuff I want to see in Paris first!

So here is the beginning of the list. I will try to figure out a way to have a constant list going down the side or something.

SIGHTS TO SEE À PARIS:

-Montmartre
-Sacre Coeur
-Arc de la Defense
-Tour Eiffel
-Tuilieries
-Notre Dame
-Les Invalides
-Catacombes
-Les Champs Elysees
-Boat Cruise down the Seine
-Louvre
-etc etc
-and yes, the Aye Aye at the Paris Zoo.

Wow, I just got really really excited for this most grand adventure.


-----------------
*And a shout out to 100 posts.*

No comments: