Thursday, June 12, 2008

Take Back The Tour.

Not only does this video give me the most ridiculous goosebumps of my life, it is EXACTLY how I feel.

There will be a long ranty post about this later, mostly because I'm not quite on my top game right now for it to be any good.

But seriously, the Tour has disappointed me for the last two years (ok, not so much last year because I HATED Rasmussen and Vino and was glad to see their asses kicked out of the race and Contador winning it, but still, big drama equals bad image). I'm ready to go back to the way it was three years ago. The glory days of Lance Armstrong. Back then the Tour was so alive and amazing, and now it's become a sort of circus.

I am MORE THAN READY to take back the Tour. It's for us, the fans, this year. It's going to be the most exciting Tour EVER, no doping, no drama, just pure sport.

Maybe I am a masochist for loving this sport. But I am believer too. And I believe in it.

Take Back the Tour. 2008.

No comments: