Friday, June 20, 2008

Random Musings: June Edition

-The first week of camp went well. No one broke anything (well except the water balloon slingshot), no fights broke out, and I guess everyone had fun. It's unfortunate that soccer week is already over because it's such an easy week on my side, and the kids like it too. Next is golf, which could either be really awful or a good time. Probably the first choice though.

-On my to do list on my iGoogle it says "Go to Costa Rica." It has been like that since I did an iGoogle in November. I guess I really want to go to Costa Rica?

-I'm going to the Enderlin's tonight to watch Camp Rock. Catherine isn't going to be there, so I'm going to hang out with her high schooler sister Monica. Caroline (their mom) will probably be really confused as to why I'm hanging out at there place when Catherine is out of town, but I don't care. I've known Monica since she was like 3 or 4.

-I hate the libo. They asked my Mom if I wanted hours this summer, and then proceeded to NOT GIVE ME ANY. WTF is up with that, assholes.

-I'm shitting my pants nervous of doing the fishing unit at camp. I signed up for it because I thought it would be funny, but now I'm not so sure it was a good idea. We were at Picnic Point the other day and the fish were like two feet long and everywhere... definitely not fishing there.

-I love summer, fuck going back to school.

No comments: