Friday, June 13, 2008

Home For The Summer

I am officially home for the summer, moved out from Max P, and not going back to Chicago till probably September.

I like being home. I don't have to cook, and do most cleaning. I don't have to study. I just sit around and watch sports on the TV and play the computer.

I guess it's sort of like being a ten year old.

Also, today was Camp Set-Up. The highlight of the day was scaring the shit out of a random woman walking around outside the school we are using. Matt and I were "exploring" with flashlights, well playing flashlight tag, and we flashed it out at her. Then we realized that it was probably really sketchy that random kids were flashing her with flashlights from inside a school during the summer. We secretly hoped she'd call the cops.

My life is really simple in summer. I don't have things to blog about. I guess I'll share camp stories as they come... but otherwise... there won't be much to share.

No comments: