Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Just Realized I'm Leaving

Ok, so I know I've got this amazing adventure lined up... 6 months living in Europe, it's going to be the time of my life... but now I'm getting a little (ok, a lot) nostalgic about leaving the good ole HP. I think this feeling washed over me as I was waking away from Noodles on 57th Street after a really nice dinner with my bestie Ryan I realized that I wasn't going to see him until next May, at the earliest. That is like forever from now. I got sort of sad at that point and realized that although I'm incredibly excited to be jetting off to Europe, I'm going to be gone from HP for a very long time. This was only amplified when I tore the pictures of Toni Morrison off of the wall, and threw them in the trash. For some reason that was rather upsetting to me.

I guess you don't realize what you've had until its gone.

Wow, now that's nostalgia if I've ever seen it.

No comments: