Saturday, January 12, 2008

J'ai pas vingt ans.

TRANSLATION: I'm not twenty.

The chorus is something like this:

I don't like whats habitual
I don't like when it its hard
I'm not twenty
I don't have the attitude...
But I do have the pace
I'm not twenty
And my heels drag...
People are old at twenty
Me, I have time!

Basically I love this song because it has the best choreography ever. And because the girl is too twenty, and so am I but we can still pretend we aren't, or that we're immature or whatever. I skipped a bit, but she just sings about being on aspirine and its hard translate so I didn't want to put in the effort.

In reality, I'm excited for my twentieth birthday. We rang it in with stolen ice cream from the house fridge, and a bit of champagne. It was a good time. Oh, and we enjoyed the amazing vocal talents of Geri Haliwell and ABBA, which basically guaranteed that it was an amazing night.

Today should be fun. We've got a lot planned, and we'll see what actually happens.

Shit, I'm 20. The beginning of my third decade. Wow. It doesn't feel any different though. I thought I would have like an exorcism or a seizure or something on the second of my birthday, but it didn't happen. Or maybe it did but since I was asleep I didn't notice? Let's pretend that that's the case.

THUNDERCATS ARE GO!

No comments: