Saturday, July 26, 2008

Maison de Provinces de France

So I got an e-mail with my dorm assignment for Paris. I won't know the exact room until I get there, which is a bit bizarre and kind of annoying, but I got the building assignment. Let me just say, I am so glad that I got the building I got. Not even kidding. I'm going to be living in the Maison de Provinces de France. Its supposed to be a French dorm, meaning mostly French students from the outlying provinces of the country (hence the name), but I think there will be a handful of Americans in it too. It should be pretty nice, I get a private bathroom, a fridge, and someone's supposed to come around weekly to change my sheets. If I were in the American house I don't think I would have had any of that. This is all making me super amped!

Check it out:

Maison de Provinces de France

No comments: