Saturday, November 22, 2008

Probable Courses Next Quarter

After some fiascos and disasters, I'm pretty sure I have a set of four courses for next quarter. Hopefully? My schedule will be something like this:

INST 28300-Lecture Series on International Organizations (this course is the number one reason why I'm staying in Paris another quarter aside from just staying in Paris).

INST 28303-Introduction to European Issues (its about the EU, which I'm thinking about writing my BA on... I figured a class on issues might give me an issue I want to write about for my BA).

HIST 12301-History of Paris (there was big drama about taking this because it was originally at the same time as the EU class, but it got worked out and I'm really really excited for it).

French-?? (this could potentially still be a disaster, but I'm going to try to work some magic with the center and get a credit for a fake french class with Sylvie).

I'll keep you all posted of course, but this is how its looking right now... not bad right?

No comments: