Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Next Adventures...

So I keep this file in my computer that lists all the places I want to go in the world. When I see cool stuff in movies, TV, the news, whatever, I add places all the time, and when I read through and don't like things I take them off. Anyways, with my time here in Paris dwindling, I thought I would start thinking about the next adventure... travel young is what I think!

So here is my current list (it's a bit long right now):

-Costa Rica (#1 really want to go here, for relaxation)
-Kilimanjaro
-Argentina/Patagonia
-Croatia, The Dalmatian Coast
-Australia, Great Barrier Reef
-Hawaii (this is a new obsession)
-Capetown
-Berlin (because I missed it on my Euro Odyssey)
-Singapore (this one is new-ish, I have a lot of friends from here)
-Canary Islands

So yeah, if anyone is interested in any of these adventures... yeah, let's start saving money or something!

1 comment:

Katie Solberg said...

ok. here's the 'sitch. i want to to go the majority of places you listed. let's make it happen. though i suppose after your european life, you're rather broke, which is sad, because i have to be a real person soon...

a few of my friends went to costa rica for spring break and LOVED it. i am still kinda jealous of them...